- Proctoring services are provided by appointment only. We do not offer walk-in or same day testing.
- We are unable to provide continuous monitoring of testing. Please check your school or institution's monitoring requirements before completing a proctoring request.
- We must receive written confirmation of acceptance of our guidelines from your school/institution or receive proctor approval from your institution.
- We must receive exam materials 48 hours in advance of a testing appointment.
- The proctor will provide a computer for any online testing. To ensure access to the exam, please bring your login credentials to your appointment.
- Secure storage is not available for personal items. Please do not bring a backpack, purse, bag, mobile phone or other smart devices to your testing appointment.
- Please bring a current photo ID to each exam appointment.
- We can scan/email completed exam materials to your school or testing institution. Students are responsible for all costs for returning exams by mail.
- Proctors cannot provide any personal identification numbers as part of the proctor approval process.